If you’re from a non-English group and you’re interested in retranslating one of our projects, please read through this, then contact us with the necessary details.
- Please notify us if you want to retranslate our projects into another language so that we can notify you if there are any changes in the translation. This is also to avoid multiple groups doing the same project.
- Please check our completed projects page for projects that have been claimed.
- Please only contact us one week after the post is made as there might be changes in the translation after we release it. If your request comes too early, it will be ignored in favor of the groups who follow instructions and make requests only after one week is up.
- You can request for a maximum of three projects at a time.
- You can start on the retranslation once you receive an email reply. The website will not be updated immediately, so don’t be surprised if you don’t see your group listed yet.
- You can ask us for the raws, but we will only give them to you if the raw providers agree. Otherwise, we cannot provide them.
- We will not give out the PSDs so don’t bother asking for them.
- After you’ve released the project, please notify us and put a link to our site or tumblr on your release post.
- If you have any further questions, do drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).